Fernando Bordoni is born in
Mendrisio (Ticino) in 1937.
1962 he graduated at the Accademia di Brera in Milan.
1964, 1965 e 1966 he won the Swiss scholarship for painting. During these
years he studied as well in England and Germany.
He was a member of the cantonal commission of art, the cantonal commission
of historic and artistic monuments, the commission of exhibitions and
museums of the city of Lugano and a teacher at the Liceo and Scuola
Magistrale in Lugano. His works can be found in private and public
collections, and in museums: Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève: la
Fondazione Caccia, Lugano: la Fondazione Lucchini, Lugano: la Civica
Galleria d'Arte Villa dei Cedri, Bellinzona: il Museo Cantonale d'Arte,
Lugano: il Museo Civico di Belle Arti, Lugano: la Pinacoteca comunale Casa
Rusca, Locarno: the collection of the Swiss Confederation and in Swiss
He lives in Porza e has his studio in Lugano.
Galleria Pro Arte, Lugano CH
1989 Pinacoteca Casa Rusca, Locarno CH
1992 Galerie Agi
Galleria Pagine d’Arte, Lugano
2001 Galleria Colomba, Lugano
2003 Galleria Arteba, Lugano
Various group exhibitions in Switzerland and Italy. Different public works